Many of the other mom’s I have connected with have participated in or tagged me with the 30 day blog challenge. I’ve always wanted to do it, however I always seem to be so busy with real life events… But I am going to take on the challenge starting today.
I hope it will not just be me, but I can talk Joe into doing a post or two!
Day one: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
I seriously try to avoid the camera… Really! I tried to find a recent and well I am embarrassed! The only one of me is where I am sleeping with my mouth wide open! (Thank you Joe!)
My only option was to crop everyone out of the beautiful picture below. Yes its me with no make-up and quite simply the ugliest shirt I own. Please pay no attention to the actual picture!
Facts about me!?! A total a 15 things…
- I could eat steak every day! But red meat is not good so I save it for special occasions!
- Weight has always been an issue for me. I lose and gain the same 30 lbs.
- When I was young I never wanted to get married or have kids. Now in life… I married my best friend and have 4 amazing kids. The 5 of them are my life.
- I am a middle child without middle child syndrome!
- I could happily live life as a beach bum, with no worries!
- I love to shop! Alright what woman doesn’t… I am a different kind of shopper. I would be board window-shopping. I am the shopper that knows what I am looking for; finds it as quickly as possible and gets the hell out of the store.
- Over the years I have learned that a healthy, active life is a necessity.
- I think that Las Vegas is a wasted trip… I am good for 24 hours in the City of Sin. Best thing about it is people watching!
- Even as I am getting older I NEED SLEEP! And more of it! I am just not right without 9+ hours.
- I think Joe’s saying of “Your only as happy as the youngest person in your house.” is very wise. I secretly wish I had thought of it!
- Forgiveness is my strongest attribute; I don’t think that I hold a grudge against anyone no matter what they have done.
- I love soggy French fries… I know strange! It’s just me! Everything else must be crunchy!
- I think that making the bed every morning is a waste of time. You will just mess it up when you get back into it. (SHHHH… don’t tell the kids)
- Sometimes I wish I had Joe’s energy, even though he is 12 years older he has more energy and motivation then I do. I think he really might be 18 and just has not shared that with me.
- I am better at listening then sharing.